All of the windows on the north side of the nave and the three in the apse are memorials to relatives of Charles Frederic Watkins, Vicar of All Saints from 1832 to 1873. Those on the south side of the nave, in memory of Mrs Isabella Bevan of Brixworth Hall, portray scenes from the Crucifixion and Resurrection. Of the two large windows in the choir, the west one is of the early 14th century. The donor of the glass, William Vere Wayte Wood, one of the Lords of the Manor, and a benefactor of the church, whose family had been associated with Brixworth since the middle of the 18th century, died in 1949. A plan of the Church can be seen in the left light.
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge